Monday, March 23, 2015

It's been a long, long, long time...

OMG!
I almost cannot believe it that I have not written anything here for a year! It might look like there's not much been happening in my life, but in fact it has been the opposite. 2014 was certainly an intense year. Much art was made, there were many exhibitions, and an award was even won! 
But it was a very difficult year for my health, and since I always find such health crises challenge my identity, it may be that it was easier for me to make work than to share it online in any definitive way.

But, I have made a promise to myself, to be more trusting of the world and to share more willingly of myself. I hope that will mean a few more posts! And I do plan to share with you, at some stage, some of my artistic highlights of 2014. 

In the meantime, here's a very new linocut, so new that I am not yet sure that it is ready to be editioned. But I think it speaks to me of our common desire and commitment to move forward in life!


Traversing the city, linocut, 20.5 x 28cm

No comments:

Post a Comment