Sunday, May 17, 2015

Winner of the Hobsons Bay Arts Society 5x7 Award!!

Yay!!!






It was a couple of weeks ago now, but here's me (looking suitably flushed with excitement) after winning first prize of $1000 in this local exhibition.
It was a great honour, especially as there were some amazing artworks in this show.

My winning work was a linocut onto some hand marbled paper (that I made earlier this year) with some ink drawing additions. It was titled 'The paths of our future...'. And it also found a lovely new home!

Thanks heaps to the Hobsons Bay Arts Society for all their hard work in organising such a great exhibition (about 200 artworks on the walls!!). 


Here's a slightly better image. In the rush of recent exhibitions, I forgot to document it more professionally, so this will have to do!




And here's my other 5x7 entry, 'For a long time it seemed to me...' which has also found a new home! Lucky me!












1 comment:

  1. Whether you've been in pain for a few weeks or twenty years, come see us. We will diagnose and treat the root cause, reduce your pain and need for narcotics as well as provide educational materials on how to improve your own function and quality of life. Here we are treating by Dr. Works, Dr. Osteopathy, Chronic Pain Car accident and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment.

    ReplyDelete